October 3-8, 2017
The Columbus Symphony invites you to join a very small group of travelers for an exclusive four-day trip to experience the elegant and enchanting town of Oviedo, Spain. Immerse yourself in Spanish culture with local cuisine, breathtaking sights, and unforgettable activities, including a concert by the Orquesta Sinfonica del Principado de Asturias, conducted by Rossen Milanov.
This four-day (plus two days travel), all-inclusive trip includes:
• Four night five-star hotel accommodations
• Ground transportation and guided tours in Spain
• Concert tickets and most meals
Special events include:
• Bus excursions to Gijón, Cabo de Peñas, and the mountain regions of Asturias
• A concert by the Orquesta Sinfonica del Principado de Asturias, conducted by Rossen Milanov
• Post-concert dinner reception with Rossen
• Optional spa and hiking trips
Excursion cost: $10,800 double occupancy room ($4,000 deposit) and $6,200 single occupancy room ($2,000 deposit).
Space is EXTREMELY limited! Register and reserve your accommodations by August 20, 2017 by calling Denise Rehg directly at 614-719-6690.
Prior to August 20, 2017, all deposits and payments are fully refundable, less a cancellation fee equal to one-half the per person deposit. Payment in full must be received by September 11, 2017. If we have not received full payment by the deadline, forfeiture of the deposit may result. After the deadline date, no refunds will be made. All deposits and fees are fully refundable (except airline) if the Columbus Symphony cancels this specific travel offering.
The Columbus Symphony recommends trip cancellation insurance that may be purchased online.